You are hereHome ›
This area of the website contains pages and content that will be primarily of interest to members of the club, but even if you are visitor, you may find something here for you too.
- Blogs- Cruising and Racings logs, written by some of our members with the writing bug.
- Calendar- QCYC Calendar, including some events outside the club that may be of interest.
- Clipper- The QCYC Magazine. Read the current issue and browse back-issues.
- Entertainment- Find out what bands are playing at QCYC this month.
- Photo Galleries- Exactly what the name implies.
- Yard- Everything you ever wanted to know about our marine yard, including how to build your own cradle.
If you are logged in you can access the Members-ONLY section of the website which contains the following pages:
- Notifications: Minutes of Board and AGM and reports from Officers and Directors
- Handbook, Bylaws and Plans - Bylaw #1, Members' Handbook, Emergency Plan, AODA Policy and Capital Plan
- Locker Notice - most current locker availability and how to apply. List of current locker assignments by member name.
- Membership Roster - search for members contact information by name or boat
- Moorings - current list of moorings with member and boat names.
- Officer of the Day - current list of Officers of the Day and their duties
- Paying your Bill Online - procedure for paying your bill online from your bank account
- Quick Clipper - register to receive the Quick Clipper, the bi-weekly publication from the Board of Directors
- Services - includes information on Tender Tickets, Club Wifi and Reciprocal Club List
- Work Hours - policy and work hours form, jobs by Director and current report on hours worked.
- Yard documents - Yard layout and the recent cradle inspection report
- Our Spirit
- Club & Dining
- Join Us